Because this is a wide open prompt, here are some extra considerations, requisites, and options you can use or reject:
• Choose a place that starts with the same as your first or last name.
• Write your poem in a style particularly appropriate to the place.
• Avoid mentioning the name of the place in the poem.
• Choose a place you've never been.
• Write the same number of lines in your poem as there are letters in the name of the place.
• Create a picture of the place, or relating to it, to include in your post.
• Look up your place in Wikipedia, and find a passage to include as an epigraph.
• Write a narrative poem set in your place that names at least two characters.
labels: your name, poem, placematters