Write in prose about an experience related to writing a poem in an unusual way.
Here are five ideas of ways to manifest this:
1. Write a poem. Burn it. Post some writing about what you experienced.
2. Write a poem in chalk on a sidewalk or in wet sand with a stick. When the poem vanishes, write what you remember of the poem and write about the experience of watching it vanish.
3. Convince someone to buy a poem on spec. Then write the poem and give it to them. Post about the poem you sold and the experience.
4. Take a walk without paper or pen and compose a poem along the way. When you get home, write what you remember of the poem and write about what you forgot.
5. Simply write a poem and then post about the experience of writing the poem, but don’t post the poem itself.