Monday, October 11, 2010

today, i am curled a logarithmic spiral
sinking towards my interior
pulling memories, dreamings, a few regrets,
a small hurricane, some watermelon seeds
and a model of the expanding universe
(made from 3 jillion smears of silver frosting)
into my garden of rebirth,
cultivating my soil on low hum speed.
i am not bright, not emanating
until you come by, splashing me with your whir of light
grinning me out of my private depths
with that cherry wide glitter of love
until my nautilus revs like a motorbike
and i start giving off a gentle shimmer,
holy union of my core smolder and your winged gloss.

they say this is the nature of starbirth
how clouds of everything ever possible
hang in dark whirls,
quietly generating all that gods will ever claim
unseen
until you look with the right wavelength,
and see their coreshine scatters the blaze of nearby stars

until you see how noticing
makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment