Monday, February 11, 2013

Ten Bad Pickup Lines

I.
I found the ten lost tribes of Israel
dancing behind your eyes.

II.
From your dark wet tendrils:
ten Lord's a leaping!

III.
From which of the ten
space-time dimensions
did you descend?

IV.
I'd give ten years of my life
and my ten-gallon hat
for one tenth of your
sweet attention.

V.
I'd break all ten commandments
for that ten-foot pole
you won't touch me with.

VI.
First and ten.
Your ball.
My tackle.

VII.
I'm that tenth sad bowling pin
knocked sideways
in your gutter.

VIII.
I'm hauling down I-10, good buddy,
after you.
Ten-four.

IX.
You're such a discrete semiprime.
I'd call you a perfect ten.

X.
Ten generations between
Adam and Noah.
Let's not wait that long.

1 comment:

  1. 10101010101010101010 Huurraahhs!

    Will return 10 times over or more to read these!

    ReplyDelete